After only announcing it a couple of days ago, Orbx has released 2W3 Swanson Airport for X-Plane 11. Swanson Airport is located just one mile outside Eatonsville, Washington. It is known for having residents on either side of the Single runway, many with private hangars to store their aircraft.
As usual, the airport features custom HD buildings, 60/15cm per pixel resolution around the airport itself, as well as photoreal coverage which also includes Lake Ohop. The airport has been specifically designed to integrate with TrueEarth US Washington. Whilst it’s not a required product, it will blend it seamlessly with it. For those that enjoy exploring, the whole town of Eatonville is modelled in the download.
In related Orbx news, LOWI Innsbruck was also recently released. You can read all about that in our previous post.
- 60cm and 15cm per pixel
- Airport and houses modelled
- 3D modelled ground poly incl. runway and aprons
- Photoreal coverage incl. Lake Ohop
- Custom modelled static aircraft
- Based on actual on-site photos
- The entire town of Eatonville is modelled
- Seamless integration with TrueEarth US Washington