ORBX have released their newest airport scenery: Chester Airport. Earlier this week we showed you some screenshots of the airport and now we are happy to announce the airport is released! It is the second airport developed by Matteo Veneziani. The airport is located close to Chester, Connecticut and is mostly used by GA. About 80% of the flights are general aviation, the remainder being air taxi flights. ORBX have also modelled the sloped runway and taxiways, which is a nice addition to the airport.
You can pick the scenery up from the ORBX website for 24.95 AUD. The scenery is compatible with all versions of FSX and P3D. FTX Global and FTX central v3 are required for installation. See below for the full feature list.
- Features sloped runway and apron
- 7cm & 50cm per pixel photoreal all seasonally adjusted
- Blended for FTX Global and FTX openLC NA
- Realistic specular and lightmaps
- ObjectFlow and NatureFlow
- Custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- By Matteo Veneziani