Orbx has confirmed that this weekend will see the release of Newcastle Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5. The airport in the North-East of England is home to numerous charter and scheduled airlines including Jet2, Ryanair and TUI. In addition, Emirates visits frequently with their 777-300ER on the 7,600ft runway.
This product has been developed in-house by the Orbx UK team and comes complete with detailed PBR material, high-quality modelling of the airport and plenty of other features to keep you occupied. The iconic Tyne Bridge has also been fully modelled to make the approach as realistic as possible into the airport. The airport is also fully compatible with TrueEarth Great Britain and EU England.
You can follow Orbx on Facebook.
- Detailed and stunning PBR rendition of Newcastle International Airport
- Ultra-high quality texture work throughout
- Stunning 3D modelling
- 30cm per pixel photoreal with seasons
- Great challenging runway for heavy jets
- Highly detailed PBR Ground Service Equipment
- SODE animated jetways & VGDS support
- Fully compatible with TrueEarth Great Britain Central and EU England