Only last week did Orbx announce that Monterey Regional was coming to Aerofly FS2 and now they’ve already released it. The Californian airport is an Orbx classic and has been developed by Jarrad Marshall (who did the incredible Innsbruck). The airport is right in the middle of the default scenery for Aerofly FS2 meaning you will get some stunning views whilst exploring the landscape. With such a focus on VR, this will be an amazing experience.
The airport package itself includes highly detailed ground textures and an ultra HD mesh at 5m resolution. The volumetric grass, animated PeopleFlow2 technology and crisp texturing will result in some outstanding views. The airport itself performs significantly better than on FSX/P3D due to the technology in the new sim.
You can find more previews here.
Owners of the original FSX/P3D version will be entitled to 40% off the Aerofly FS2 version (once the current sale ends), giving you great value. It’s available full price at AUD$32.95 AUD from Orbx Direct.
Don’t forget, the current sale of 45% off means you can grab it for just AUD$18.12AUD
Full feature list below.
FTX MONTEREY REGIONAL AIRPORT for AEROFLY FS2 FEATURES:
– Highly-detailed rendition of KMRY airport
– Incredible ground textures at 30/60cm
– Ultra HD mesh at 5m resolution
– Amazing sloped runway – 30m difference!
– Ultra-crisp terrain textures. Defined mountains, roads and rivers all the way to the horizon, no more blurries.
– Entire city of Monterey and surrounds
– Incredible performance on even mid-range systems – far superior to FSX/P3D
– Amazing Virtual Reality integration: optimised for performance and smoothness, best-in-class.
– Extreme high-density vegetation and building cultivation
– Animated PeopleFlow2 technology
– Volumetric grass
– 3D night lighting for the entire city
– Unique static aircraft and vehicles created specifically for Monterey
– Over 20 custom POI around the city
– Well-known icons such as Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf, Laguna Seca and more!