Only announced last week, Orbx LYBE Belgrade Airport is now available to download and buy for Prepar3D V4.
The airport itself is the main hub for Serbia with over 5.5 million passengers passing through each year. Various airlines such as Air Serbia, Wizz Air and Aviolet frequent the airport bringing in visitors from all over the world. There is also a range of long haul destinations outside of Europe too including Qatar Airlines to Doha and Etihad to Abu Dhabi.
Misha and Rasha have spent time making Belgrade airport as detailed as possible. With highly detailed modelling of the airport, including interior modelling, SODE jetway support, animated people and vehicles, as well as static aircraft, high-resolution texturing and more.
Not only will LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla International airport from Orbx feature the airport itself, but a whole CityScene will also be included with the product when it releases. Hundreds of points of interest have been modelled including the Church of St. Sava, Avala Tower and the Palace of Serbia. All major bridges have been fully modelled in 3D also.
Developed by both Misha and Rasha Tucakov, this is a highly personal project with lots of features and attention to detail. You can read a bit more about some of their favourite features and more behind the scenes in our exclusive post.
You can buy Orbx LYBE Belgrade Airport now from Orbx for AUD$39.95 (approx USD$27/€24.40/£22.30). It should be noted that LYBE Belgrade Airport can be installed either with the new Orbx Central v4 or it can be installed with FTX Central V3.
- Complete UHD rendition of Belgrade Airport & CityScene
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Enormous PR coverage area at 50cm resolution
- Superbly crafted terminal with interior modelling
- Hundreds of custom POI, bridges and apartments
- Complete 5 seasonal variants
- Advanced autogen annotation using the latest techniques
- Exquisite modelling utilizing advanced materials and texturing
- Animated vehicles, GSE and PeopleFlow
- Stunning night lighting
- Huge extended coverage area far beyond primary zone
- Major airline hub suitable up to B747/A380 size aircraft
- Expertly optimized for best performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base
- By acclaimed developers Rasha Tucakov and Misha Cajic