Orbx developer Matteo continues to update his KSAN San Diego project for the community with fixes and changes based on feedback from the community. This update brings it to version 2.10 and includes new building textures, new ship modelling and improved volumetric lighting.
The update can be downloaded via FTX Central right now.
If you don’t already, you can buy KSAN San Diego from Orbx for $39.95AUD.
Full change log:
- New airport buildings textures
- Added military ship in the San Diego military harbour
- Improved volumetric lighting
- Improved jetways texture
- Fixed crash issue at the terminal
- Fixed cargo airplanes at gates
- Fixed misplaced airport terminal in FSX version