openLC South America requires good mesh and is a must have if you do not have any 3rd party mesh for this area installed.
Over on Facebook, Orbx has confirmed that FTX Global OpenLC South America is on “short final” and will be released this week. Over the past few weeks, Orbx screenshot artists Iain and John have been posting multiple preview topics showing how vast the product is. We shared some of these images as well, so make sure you take a look.
Further to that, the product page is up, which details what you can expect from their latest OpenLC product. Of course, the entire area is covered with plenty of new textures, 3D lighting and even photoreal volcanoes. Whilst the price isn’t confirmed, we’re guessing it will fall in-line with other OpenLC products, meaning it will set you back $54.95 AUD. In the mean time, check out some more previews and the feature list below.
We’ll update this post once it’s released.
- 17 million km sq of new landclass
- Thousands of superb new textures
- Greatly reduced texture repetition!
- Full four seasons support
- 3D night lighting
- Made for FTX Global and Vector
- Includes new city night lighting
- Stunning photoreal volcanoes
- Additional vector landclass data
- The Americas now complete!