Orbx are on a roll this week, as yet another airport from them has been released. This time, we take a trip to Norway for Narvik Airport. Primarily used by Lufttranspor, you’ll be able to take small aircraft into this 900m runway for some of the most challenging approaches in all of Norway.
Some of the features are:
- 1m detailed terrain model for Airport and City
- Hand crafted airport ground textures
- Airport building textures created from onsite photography of the actual buildings
- Photoreal area including mountains
- Helipad in the Narvik mountains
- 10m terrain mesh included
- Uses most Orbx Flow technologies
- Unique full seasonal variations
- Unique static aircraft models
- Custom animated windsock (p3d only)
- Custom trees and grass
- Unique night lighting for airport and city
- Highly optimized for good performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with FTX Norway
- Can also be used with FTX Global BASE with the included 10m mesh, but we recommend to use FTX Norway for a seamless blend to photoreal.
- Developed by Tore Stranden
You can download NOW direct from the FlightSimStore for $39.95AUD.