After releasing for Prepar3D, Orbx has released EGPN Dundee Airport for X-Plane 11. Known for being the cultural capital of Scotland, Dundee has loads of reasons to visit the short 4,593ft runway. The airport features daily flights with a Saab S340 to London and is used by the RAF for frequent light aircraft training.
The airport on X-Plane 11 features PBR texturing and 3D modelling, various scattered objects throughout and plenty of points of interest to find around the airport itself. As with other airports released within TrueEarth regions, Dundee for X-Plane 11 blends in seamlessly with TrueEarth Great Britain North.
You can buy Dundee from Orbx on X-Plane 11 now for $34.95 AUD (approximately US$22.91 | €20,95 | £18.71). If you are a Prepar3D user, you can buy it from Orbx for $32.95 AUD (approximately US$21.60 | €19,75 | £17.64). Don’t forget, Orbx now accepts PayPal if you buy it through Orbx Central (if you’re on the Fastlane service).
- Highly detailed rendition of Dundee airport with gorgeous texturing work
- Impressive PBR modelling across all 3D buildings within the airport
- Challenging 4,593ft runway that will test any pilot’s ability to land safely
- Perfect airport for light aircraft training, just as the RAF Cadets do in real-life
- Seamlessly blends in with TrueEarth GB North for the best experience