Damyns Hall is a small, rural GA airfield located 2nm south of Upminster, London. You won’t generally find anything larger than a single prop general aviation or vintage aircraft landing or departing at this airport.
Orbx’s high-fidelity rendition of Damyns Hall features a 2cm/px ground texture and ground poly meaning if you’re not careful, you may find yourself in a ditch! Furthermore, it features detailed coverage of local vegetation, high definition building textures and more which can be found in the features list below.
You can grab a hold of Damyns Hall (EGML) from OrbxDirect for AUD $24.95 (Incl. VAT) exclusively for X-Plane 11. If you already own EGML for FSX/P3D, you will automatically be granted 40% off the X-Plane version.
- Plant and weed species specially photographed, digitized and particle dispersed to create an incredibly realistic coverage of native vegetation
- Realistic grass system
- Accurate depiction of ditches and gullies along the taxiways
- 2 cm handcrafted ground textures
- High definition building textures created from onsite photography of the actual buildings
- Fully integrated into TrueEarth GB South