A brand new update for Cityscape Honolulu has been released. SP1 focuses primarily on reworking many of the building textures found within the scenery environment.
The new service pack also reduces flickering, fixed some crash issues and also various floating buildings around the island. Furthermore, the team has also added night lighting for several objects including ships, docks and more.
For those unsure, Cityscape Honolulu covers the Hawaiian island of Oahu and features a comprehensive rendition of the city and surrounding area. Over 20,000 custom buildings are included with 60 highly detailed points of interest to be found. we reviewed the product and very much enjoyed how detailed the scenery is.
You will simply need to run Orbx Central to get your update started. If you have yet to pick it up, you can do so via OrbxDirect for $39.95 AUD (Approx. US$27.36 | €24,76 | £20.85).
Cityscape Honolulu SP1 Update Changelog
- Fixed crash issues (invisible obstacles in the air with crash detection on)
- Reworked building textures
- Fixed floating custom buildings
- Further reduced flickering
- Added night lighting for several objects (ships, docks etc.)
- PHNL: APX work brought up-to-date
- Fixed minor issues and bugs