Orbx’s newest scenery has just been released. This new scenery is for the Catalina airport that is found just a few miles off the coast from Los Angeles. This scenery looks excellent and covers the entire island of Santa Catalina. It can be purchased from the Orbx website here for a price of $32.95 AUD. A big congratulations to Alex Marek who won our first christmas giveaway over on our Facebook page. There are more giveaways to come so don’t forget to check back over the coming days. Back to Catalina now, the whole feature list will be put below. It seems like an excellent product and it looks like Orbx once again haven’t failed to impress.
Here is the feature list:
• Entire island of Santa Catalina
• HD rendition of KAVX Catalina Airport
• HD rendition of Pebbly Beach heliport and Wrigley Marine Science center helipad
• Beautiful crisp 7cm and 30cm photoreal
• Sharp accurate 5m terrain mesh that combines with the photoreal to show off all the terrain features perfectly
• Pristine autogen all lovingly hand-annotated…tree by tree covering the entire island!
• The city of Avalon modeled in great detail, including the Catalina Casino, The Green Pier, Tuna club, yacht club, Antonio’s Pizza and Caberet and many other well known buildings
• Countless piers, docks and harbors located all around the island to moor up a boat or seaplane
• Stand alone product – only requires the Orbx libraries