In the latest addition to their latest line of products, Orbx has announced CityScene Barcelona; scenery for FSX and P3D which covers the entire city of Barcelona in immense detail.
CityScene Barcelona uses Kriesman’s new technology to create an accurate, high-density area of stunning scenery without compromising on performance.
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Barcelona, Spain and surroundings
- Nearly 1 million accurately placed regional trees
- Over 100,000 accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings
- Over 211,000 efficient roof objects, lighting, container and boxcar objects
- 812 hand placed library objects (including OrbxLib objects)
- Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance
This new scenery will also include 7 main points of interest:
- Hospital de la Santa Creu
- World Trade Center Of Barcelona
- Badalona Golf Center
- Pavelló Olímpic de Badalona
- Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona
- La Monumental
- Central Térmica de Sant Adrià de Besòs
In addition to all of the dense city-scapes, there will also be an upgraded version of Barcelona’s El-Prat airport – LEBL – which, whilst not up to par with many payware airport releases, it will be a huge upgrade to default, ensuring users can enjoy all aspects of the area.
Along with the screenshots, Orbx also gave a coverage area diagram, showing the large scale of this product, which will be available for all version of FSX and P3D for $24.95 AUD. However, we have yet to be treated to a release date, but we will keep you updated as more information is released.