Following on from the release of TrueEarth US Washington on X-Plane 11, Orbx is back with their next airport in X-Plane, specifically designed to blend in with the TrueEarth region. Introducing 74S Anacortes Airport, a small airstrip in the Pacific North West. The nearby natural surroundings, farms, lakes and small towns make for some great views as you fly in and out of the airport. Also included in the package is the Allan Island airstrip, 21H Skyline, Burrows Island Lighthouse Helipad and also WA02 Island Hosptial Heliport.
The airport originally designed by Jarrad Marshall has been ported to X-Plane 11 by Turbulent designs and features a large coverage area at varying levels of ground resolution. Ranging from 7cm in the vicinity of the airport and extending to a still respectable 60cm imagery a little further out. It will seamlessly blend with TrueEarth US Washington.
Orbx’s 74S Anacortes Airport will be available soon from Orbx for AUD $32.95 (approx. USD $22.80/ €17.95/ £18.00). You can get 40% off if you own the FSX/P3D version.
You can check out the full announcement on the Orbx forums, which also has a range of new screenshots to view.
Orbx 74S Anacortes Airport Feature List
- Ultra-detailed modelling and texturing
- Extended coverage area including City of Anacortes and surrounds
- 2x bonus airstrips & 2x additional heliports
- Highly-detail static aircraft local to Anacortes
- Ultra-detail Deception Pass Bridge
- Hand-placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- Over a dozen local landmarks and points of interest
- High detail ground poly with sloped runway
- Painstakingly colorized orthoimagery at 60cm, 15cm and 7cm resolution
- Seamlessly blends into TrueEarth US Washington
- Excellent performance, optimized for your favorite aircraft addons
- Original airport by Jarrad Marshall, expertly brought to XP11 by Turbulent Designs