Before you go rushing to find your favourite airport updated for P3D V4, Orbx are still developing the ObjectFlow stuff to ensure your airports work smoothly in the new sim. We all hope it isn’t too much longer now. Anywho, there’s a whole bunch of Orbx products that have been updated and require an update. Here’s a rundown of what to update and what to expect from said updates.
All of the updates can be downloaded through FTX Central V3.
- Fix to migration troubleshooter reporting error for Scotland (Aberdeen LC file) You will need 1.41 of Scotland as well – released simultaneously with this
- Terrain.cfg updates (specifically for upcoming Germany South)
- Fix to PNW firetower library files for P3D
FTX EU Scotland 1.41
- Option to disable Nessie into control panel
- Uncommissioned RAF airfields (Kingmuir Sorbie, Edzell and Fordoum)
- Missing stones at Old Man of Storr
- Original Aberdeen LC to resolve some LC issues. Note that MigrationtToubleshooter errors will occur with older Orxblibs. Please update to Orbxlibs 170701
CAX6 Ganges Water Aerodrome 1.05
- Fixes texture errors and other minor changes.
ENJA Jan Mayensfield Version 1.20
Please use the Uninstall function in FTX Central 3 to remove the previous Version 1 if already installed.
– New more accurate unified mesh
– Animated flags (OF)
– Animated windsocks (OF)
– More people (OF)
– Stripe windsock on ENJA runway
– Norwegian Firemen
– Animated animals (birds and whales)
– Addition of transparent runway for AI
– Special starts for paraglider (ENJZ)
– KMZ file
– Transparency of runway lights during fog
– Winter textures
– Rework of landclass
– Additional photo layer at West of Beerenberg
North American regions
- Updated with Global style lighting
- Control Panel options to disable OLC NA (if installed) lights for compatibility with the Region