Developer Northern Sky Studio has released Talkeetna Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The small airport is located in the business district of the same name in Alaska. As such, the airport experiences a range of weather conditions making it a nice challenge even for experienced pilots. The airport has various air taxi operations along with other operations which will suit simmers looking for a more local experience.
The airport product from Northern Sky Studio includes an accurate rendition of the airport in its current form, along with custom surroundings for the airport. Furthermore, the team has crafted custom models for some of the buildings in the airport area such as the terminal lounges and FBOs. To accompany the airport, the team has included a range of custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas to blend it in with the default simulator.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Detailed mesh for the airport area
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas