A few moments ago, NextGen Simulations has released their Cessna Citation CJ4X V2 for Prepar3D v4. First released over 2 years ago for FSX and P3D, this version aims to improve on the quality of the previous release of this small private jet.
The Cessna Citation CJ4 was launched at the NBAA conference in 2006, featuring a slightly longer cabin to the CJ3, new wing design and more. The aircraft is powered by two Williams FJ44-4A engines, and can fly over 2,000 nmi. With the ability to reach FL450 and also be able to takeoff from a field with runways as short as 3,410 ft, this is a very versatile aircraft. Also able to carry 987 pounds of payload with a full load of fuel. Over 2,000 of the CJ series aircraft were built since the first one took its first flight in 1991.
NextGen Simulations is mainly known for their scenery development, focusing on airports in the pacific islands area, airports like Nadi are in their lineup.
New with this version of the CJ4 aircraft is PBR texturing, rain effects on the windshield, custom lighting, a dispatcher app, and more. A full list of the features for this product is at the bottom of the article.
Plenty of screenshots were on the product page, showing the external modeling and PBR, the flight deck and cabin, and some of the extras like the dispatcher. The rest can be viewed on the product page.
NextGen Simulations Citation CJ4X V2 can be picked up for 23.60 EUR. Owners of V1 of the product are entitled to a 50% discount for V2.
This package includes:
- Two accurate models of the Citation CJ4, differing in its vertical stabilizer shape
- Frame-rate friendly models while keeping good look-and-feel
- All development is P3Dv4 SDK-compliant
- NEW! PBR Texturing
- Ground service (Cones, Wheel Chocks and GPU)
- 18 different liveries (plus two in-house liveries)
- Remastered Paint Kit and refined texture detail
- NEW! Rain effects in windshield windows (courtesy of A2A Simulations)
- NEW! Integration with FSLabs’ Spotlights
- NEW! Custom lights with Dynamic Lighting compliance
- NEW! Dispatcher app tool that allows you to set up aircraft’s weight&balance, (un)install and package liveries and keep the product up to date
- NEW! ChasePlane presets included
- Different Cameras outside and inside the aircraft
- 2D Cockpit (Main Panel of Pilot and Copilot, plus 8 subpanels including zoomed displays popups, for a total of 13 subpanels), a Mini Panel and a Semi-functional 3D Virtual Cockpit, with 3D Virtual Cabin
- Custom-coded animations virtually everywhere
- Flight Management System developed and licensed by Eric Marciano, with extensive use of Flight Simulator GPS database
- Original replica of Collins ProLine 21 displays
- Easy-to-use Autopilot
- Realistic & Authentic Williams FJ44-4A Engine Soundset, plus cockpit sounds (Environment, CAS Aural Warnings, V-speeds Callouts and GPWS Callouts)