FSDreamTeam continue to update their original version of GSX for users. Today, the latest update includes a much requested feature of refueling whilst other processes are going on.
Just like in the real world, you can now simulate the refueling process whilst other events are taking place such as boarding/deboarding and catering. Further to that, there is now support for the Leonardo Maddog X and also some additional jetway logos too. A few other bug fixes have been patched in too.
You should be prompted to update upon starting the sim, otherwise, you can update via the FSDT Live Updater system from your desktop.
Full change log:
- NEW: Airport Elevation can be overridden in the Scenery Customzation page. The small “airplane” button will read altitude from the sim automatically. This should prevent any altitude problems caused by Altitude-Correcton .BGLs
- NEW: Allow support for simultaneous Refueling, Catering and Boarding/Deboarding.
- NEW: Internal support for Leonardo Maddog X
- NEW: Added Intercargo and CPH Airport operators. Added AKBANK jetway logo.
- Bugfix: Pushback will ignore custom pushback nodes if they don’t match an existing AFCAD node.
- Bugfix: Fix Catering stuck when the airplane has no front door.
- Bugfix: Jetways no longer docking again when preparing for Pushback.