Developers MSK Productions has released their “first rendition” of New Islamabad International Airport for X-Plane 11. Opening in May 2018, the airport serves as one of the main international airports in Pakistan. Situated just outside of Islamabad, the airport sees a lot of traffic from a large number of airlines including Pakistan International Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and SereneAir.
The airport product includes all major airport buildings, high-resolution textures and other smaller details that bring life to the airport. Furthermore, the team has included 3D approach and taxiway lights, along with animated vehicles and a detailed interior model for the main airport terminal. Those who have SAM jetways installed will also be able to take advantage of the animated jetways included with the airport.
- All major airport buildings included
- High resolution models and textures
- Taxiway signs, and other small details
- Numerous static objects such as service vehicles, buses and aircrafts (some static aircraft are not included due to copyright issues but are freely available)
- Very detailed taxiways and runways (Along with PBR technology)
- Night Textures and lights
- 3D approach and taxiway lights
- General aviation parking area
- Created for best performance
- Very good frame rate
- Animated Jetways (SAM jetways) & VDGS
- Animated Vehicles
- Extremely detailed interior