VirtualCol has released their second aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After their Beechcraft Model 99 Series, the company has now released their Embraer 170/175 Series. The package includes 3 models: the ERJ170, ERJ175 and the ERJ175 with extended winglets. The package comes with a large number of high quality liveries.
Other features included are mostly related to external features of the vehicle. VirtualCol makes no secret of it, but this plane does not simulate internal or system behaviour of an Embraer. The systems are that of a default aircraft template, although modified to resemble an Embraer. The FMS is that used by the default A320 Neo to make the plane easier to use.
The VirtualCol Embraer 170/175 Series is available for €20,98 from SimMarket. Owners of the previous FSX/P3D version of the plane can get the plane for a small discount at €16,79. The product does not include a (flying) manual, but instead some YouTube videos have been created to get you up to speed with flying this plane.
- Native code for MSFS in model exterior and interior, using current Asobo templates and original templates.
- Checklist full operative and recommended to use to fully understand the engine starting process.
- Light effects with in-panel Flood Management.
- Wiper animation operative.
- Contact points available in Ground service and its animations.
- External effects of engines.
- Displays of default airplanes adapted for our model and original system (ECAM) and EICAS display.
- FMS default used by A320 (easier to understand and use if you are familiar with the A320 NEO in MSFS).
- Own sounds compiled in WWISE format.
- Textures in UHD 4K.
- Collision areas for VR included as is indicated in MSFS SDK. However, this part is still under testing, please contact us if you experience problems so we can help you.