Over on their Facebook page, Moldova Scenery Design has posted 26 new WIP previews of their upcoming Iași International Airport (LRIA) scenery for Prepar3D v4.
Iași Intl’ is a Romanian airport which serves 8 airlines and has routes to over 35 destinations within Europe. It’s an interesting airport to discover for someone who’s not flown much around the eastern side of Europe.
We’ve been told to expect a release sometime next week at a price of €14.00* (Excl. VAT) on simMarket. Moldova Scenery Design has also exclusively provided us with a feature list for Iași Intl’.
- Photorealistic airport building textures.
- Custom runway, taxiway and apron textures.
- Realistic ground textures.
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxi lights.
- Reflections and bump maps for glass.
- Ambient occlusion used for maximum realism.
- An advanced lighting system, lights are automatically turned on depending on weather conditions.
- Dynamic apron lighting.
- Automatic vegetation season change.
- Realistic puddles appear when raining.
- FPS friendly and low VAS usage.