Just three days after their latest set of previews, MK-Studios have released Vágar Airport (EKVG), the only airport in the Faroe Islands.
Being surrounded by hills and portraying unpredictable, highly-changing weather conditions all year round and a 1799 meter long runway accompanied by a complicated approach, Vágar makes way for a challenging arrival with no room for error at all.
Vágar comes with many enticing features such as realistic 3D snow, a modeled terminal interior, custom mesh and land class for the entirety of the Faroe Islands, optimised dynamic lighting and so much more which you can view at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of MK-Studios Vágar over on simMarket for €16.00 (Excl. VAT). It is compatible with only Prepar3D v4.3+.
- Highly detailed buildings specially designed and optimized for Prepar3D v4.
- Terminal interior modeled.
- Object baked shadows.
- Custom vehicles and airport objects.
- 3D people.
- Realistic 3D snow.
- SODE windsock.
- New ground technics based on real photographs, specular and bump mapping.
- Up to date ground layout.
- Highly optimized dynamic lightning with different effect types adjusted for exact type of light and direction needed.
- Realistic night lighting.
- Realistic precipitation effects on the ground.
- 50cm/pixel satellite coverage of the closest airport area,
- Custom land class for the whole Faroe Islands.
- Custom mesh for all Faroe Islands.
- Detailed autogen.
- Custom helipads.