MK-Studios has officially released Tenerife Vol.2 V2 for Prepar3D V4. This product package features Tenerife North Airport, along with some of the surrounding area. Tenerife North, infamously known for the worst-ever Aviation incident, is now a thriving airport with multiple routes to a variety of destinations across the world. Such destinations include Madrid, Gran Canaria, Barcelona and many more.
The airport will feature 25cm/pixel satellite imagery around the airport, with 5m/pixel mesh resolution for the surrounding area. The biggest feature will be the PBR implementation found throughout. Similiary to other products from MK-Studios, there will be PBR terminal glass, ground texturing and for other important objects and buildings. Other features include a detailed AFCAD, dynamic lighting, realistic night lighting and SODE jetways (with VDGS support). Finally, in addition to the airport itself, Santa Cruz city has been modelled within the scenery package.
You can now buy MK-Studio’s Tenerife Vol.2 for Prepar3D from simMarket for €15.00 (excluding tax). You must own the previous volume for this product to install correctly.
Tenerife North Feature List
- Fully detailed rendition of Tenerife North airport and it’s surroundings including Santa Cruz city,
- Updated ground layout and stands according to real world changes,
- 25cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport and it’s surrounding 5 m/pixel mesh resolution for the scenery area,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,,
- Many monuments and custom objects around the airport,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- PBR implementation of terminal glass and most important objects,
- Thousands of custom placed autogen buildings and trees,
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights, runway speedway exit lights, approach lights including correct brightness and visibility conditions (day, night, weather,),
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways and VDGS supported,
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 features.