Teased earlier this month, MK-Studios has released their free PBR update for their Lisbon scenery on Prepar3D V4. The new update primarily updates the scenery to include all new ground and building textures which are now PBR. This new effect adds a range of special effects for added immersion.
Further to the PBR material updates, other updates to the scenery include SODE VDGS implementation (requires the SODE VDGS pack), along with changes to the grass colour, additional dynamic lighting and a slight increase in resolution for the satellite imagery.
To celebrate the release, and also as part of their Black Friday event, MK-Studios are offering a massive 50% off the product. On simMarket, it’s available for €11.50.
If you already own the product, the update has been sent to simMarket so you can simply download. Other stores will get the update shortly.
- New installer and scenery registration system,
- Ground textures updated to PBR,
- Building textures updated to PBR and improved,
- SODE VDGS implemented (requires SODE VDGS pack),
- New precipitation effect,
- Lights/effects now based on native P3DV4 code,
- Changed grass color to more dry,
- Added red nav lights on the buildings,
- New realistic dynamic lightning,
- Small autogen adjustments around the airport,
- Satellite images corrections and slight resolution increase,
- Few small fixes