MK-Studios seem to be hard at work supporting both some “older” products as well as a recently released one. Both Tenerife, which was released back in December, and Lanzarote, released just last week, received an update. The update for Tenerife is an update for the ‘Volume 1’ package.
Both updates can be downloaded from your SimMarket account, or from the MK-Studios website.
Tenerife Vol. 1 1.1
- Vegetation density adjusted around the airport,
- Autogen improvements,
- Fonts and sizes of ground markings changed,
- 3D grass size fixed,
- Added missing TDZ marking on rwy 26,
- New asphalt and concrete textures,
- Cars around tower added,
- Disa pertrol station added,
- More apron vehicles,
- Bus parking markings fixed,
- Added road signs,
- Ground flickering improved (FSX).
- GSX docking systems visible,
- Static VDGS models for non-gsx users added,
- Possible landclass conflict between GCRR/GCFV fixed,
- AFCAD improvements,
- Gate T7 removed from AFCAD and GSX due to possible conflicts,
- GSX parking positions adjusted,
- AI not landing fixed,
- Missing fans added in port area and Valles,
- New jet blast models added,
- Oil tanks added,
- Default landclass flickering near El Golfo fixed,
- Autogen improvements.