MK-Studios has updated their latest scenery (Fuerteventura, GCFV) to version 1.01. This update comes with a few additions and fixes for the scenery that users will be happy to see. Below this post you can find a full changelog of this update.
Furthermore, they gave a bit of an insight in what they will be working on in the future. Pretty soon users will be able to make use of MK-Studios’ own download service; completely free of charge with no download limitations.
There will also be a configurator tool coming later this year. This tool will check for updates automatically and download them for you.
- Island satellite image resolution increased twice
- Island mesh resolution increased from 30m to 5m (6x more detailed!)
- Added some 3D hotel models on the approach
- VGDS not lined up correctly at gate 21 fixed
- Remove airplane shadows from ground when statics disabled (added archive in the scenery folder to change)
- AFCAD stand/gate radius adjusted
- Crashboxes on the runway removed
- Changed archive type to .ZIP
- Slight autogen adjustments