MK Studios has reached out to us virtual simmers with a new August update that covers a lot.
Starting with Fuerteventura that enters beta testing phase this Monday, some shots below for you to admire.
Fuerteventura scenery’s feature list:
- Fully detailed rendition of the Fuerteventura island and the airport itself.
- Many monuments as well as custom objects on the island.
- Ground textures that are high resolution – 2048×2048 pixels.
- Photo real terrain that covers the island and 3D night lighting
- Realistic lighting at night based on real world pilots point of view
- Dynamic lighting in P3D V4
- Shadows that are realistic on all objects that are 3D and on the ground.
- Optimized for P3D V4
- All traffic addons are compatible with this scenery.
The price for the Fuerteventura scenery will be around 25 euros including VAT (20 euros without VAT). MK Studios say that their scenery will support both P3D V3 and V4 directly on release day.
But it doesn’t end there – like some other developers, they are also looking for specialists for X-Plane 11 that can help them to export scenery to that simulator. It’s a paid position for an experienced individual – send them a PM if you are the person they are looking for.
2. MK Global Data – Europe
Yes, MK is not only going to create scenery here and there, they are thinking big, at least as big as Europe is. More info will come at a later state when we know more exactly what MK Global Data – Europe is but it sounds very promising. The Europe part is on final, they are just testing and fixing some stuff.
3. Lisbon 2018
You might be aware of it, but MK Studios are creating a 2018 scenery for Lsibon and the estimated date for release is mid-2018 due to some real life stuff taking time.
4. Mega Airport Rome – P3D V4 Update
Not much info other than they are working on it.
5. To be announced
Since a few months back MK Studios developing team has expanded which means that there are some projects you don’t know about that will come at the end of this year. A clue is that one of them has almost 10 runways. Another one is located on the Atlantic Ocean.
We’ve done some thinking, and there are only a handful of airports in the world with close to 10 runways. One of them being Chicago’s O’Hare airport. Our question to our readers: what airport do you think it is?
More will come once MK Studios give us another update but for now, take a look at the preview screenshots of Fuerteventura below.