Developer Milviz has released the DHC-3T Turbo Otter for FSX and P3D. Known as a true workhorse, this follow-up to their award-winning DHC-2 and DHC-3 brings closely simulated flight modelling and tons of configurable options to your simulator.
This sturdy bushplane features the 750HP Pratt and Whitney PT6A-34 turbine engine, giving it powerful performance and increased reliability.
Available in a variety of configurations, these planes can be used for charters, tourist work, cargo, and scheduled airline service. All of of this into and out of airfields and locations that would be impossible for most aircraft.
The aircraft can be purchased via the Milviz website for $39.99 USD.
- Professionally created & tuned, high fidelity flight model including accurate characteristics specific to the DHC-3T.
- Four Body Configurations – Standard Wheels, Floats, Amphibious Floats, Skis, each with individually tuned flight models.
- Multiple loadout configurations, with passengers and cargo. Selectable cargo includes a externally mounted canoe!
- Custom coded and meticulously modelled PT6-34
- Custom electrical system with display of electrical load and operable circuit breakers.
- Custom over-boosting cumulative damage simulation.
- Unique flap operation which simulates the usage of the manually operated hydraulic pump and selector on the DHC-3T.
- Realistic locked / powered / free-castoring tailwheel simulation.
- Icing effects on airframe and static instruments fully simulated.
- Accurately simulated KAP 140 autopilot.
- Richly detailed cabin with beautiful high resolution textures and smoothly animated gauges.
- Realistic and fully adjustable cabin and instrument lighting.
- Authentic sound environment, inside and out.
- Milviz / REX WX Advantage Weather Radar included and available as a 3D panel option.
- Ability to completely hide yoke and column for ease of access to important switches and controls.
- Highly configurable avionics with 3D panel installations for many GPS solutions, covering popular 3rd party add-ons such as Flight1 GTN, RealityXP GNS, and Mindstar GNS.
- Professionally created liveries based on or inspired by real world aircraft.
- Available layer-based paintkit for creating your own liveries.
- Detailed & educational flight manual & detailed autopilot manual.
- Prepar3d V4 compatible!