MFSG has released a rendition of Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport (CYQB) for Fs2004, FSX and P3D. It is the second venture of MFSG in Canada, after the release of Saint John’s CYYT last year. The airport is represented in its current state with all buildings and terminal. Photoreal terrain imagery with autogen is provided, but Orbx users will be able to use their Global Vector scenery instead. MFSG gives the choice of using static or dynamic SODE jetways, dynamic lighting and PBR textures for P3DV4 users. The airport has two runways and can handle heavy aircraft.
The Jean Lesage airport is the second international gateway to the Quebec Province of Canada. While it handles only 1.6 million passengers per year, it sees international traffic to Europe, Mexico and the USA. It has two runways and can handle heavy aircraft. It has recently seen upgrading work to in that matter. The airport also has a small dedicated plane spotting area near runway 24 threshold.
The MFSG Jean Lesage (CYQB) airport is available for a fair €15.00 on Simmarket.
- Highly detailed Quebec City Airport.
- Option between photoreal terrain or Orbx Global Vector
- Airport dedicated groundpoly.
- Static vehicle and aircraft.
- SODE Windsock FSX/P3D.
- Static Jetways / GSX Level 2 Jetways FSX/P3D (Optional).
- Dynamic Lighting (P3DV4 only, optional).
- PBR Terminal (P3DV4 only, optional)