Developer Malaysian Flight Simulator Group (MFSG) has released Oshmia Airport (RJTO) for FSX, P3D and FS2004. The airport on the island of Izu Oshima in Japan was built in June 1964 with a runway length of around 5,900ft sees frequent services from domestic airlines.
The scenery product features a detailed rendition of the airport, photoreal terrain and autogen trees around the airport. It also features static objects as well as dynamic lighting for the P3Dv4 version.
You can buy it from simMarket for 14.40 euro. As mentioned, it’s available for FS2004, FSX and P3D v3 and v4.
- Highly detailed Oshima Airport
- Oshima Photoreal Terrain
- -Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery (Tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and others addon
- Static vehicle
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (optional)