Aerosoft/SimWing’s latest product has just been released in the form of Menorca. The island of Menorca is part of the Spanich Balearic Islands off the east coast of Spain. Nearby are the other popular tourist destinations of Majorca and Ibiza. Menorca is more of a summer destination but it does still have a small number of flights that serve the island during the off peak winter season. The scenery can be purchased from Aerosoft and will cost you price of EUR 20.12. If you own the previous version of Menorca X or Balearic Islands X then you can pick up this scenery for an upgrade price of just EUR 13.95. SimWings have gone out of their way and modelled the entirety of the island with photo real ground textures. The island although small looks like it has been well produced by SimWings. The airport facilitates both commercial traffic and VFR traffic. VFR flights around this area can be captivating with the blue waters and various other islands. The full feature list as always will be listed down below. This product of course supports P3D and FSX. Another great feature included in this scenery is animated jetways which is always a plus. The entire feature list is placed down below. Enjoy!
- Up to date aerial images of the complete island in 50cm/pixel. Airport area in 25cm/pixel
- Up to date state of development (multi-story car park, etc)
- Loads of static objects (buses, carts, etc.)
- Realistic AFCAD
- Up to date AFCAD approaches, based on the AIRAC cycle 1611 for realistic FS-ATC approaches and display in the default Garmin.
- Highly detailed jetways (CTRL-J)
- Docking jetways (AI aircraft)
- Animated traffic on and around the airport
- Grass between taxiways
- Raytracing Lights and shadows (texture baking)
- New ground markings for PP, taxiways, etc.
- New taxiway, RWY and 3D-approach lights with one-directional beams
- 3D PAPI lights
- Animated windsocks (using real wind direction)
- Compatible to AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only / AES and FSX:SE not compatible)