Developer Maps2XPlane has released their long-awaited Seychelles XP for X-Plane 11. The release has been previewed numerous times over the past few months but is now available to buy via Aerosoft.
Sat in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is a group of islands that are known for their tropical qualities and inspiring views. The scenery package features both Seychelles International Airport and also Regional Praslin Island Airport, along with 13 other airfields and four heliports making for a complete package.
The team has worked extensively on creating custom terrain mesh, photo-realistic textures and hundreds of landmarks all over the multiple islands included. This is a great product for those that enjoy flying low and slow over tropical terrain with interesting viewing points. PBR and SAM support is also included with the Seychelles XP product.
- Custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation
- Highly detailed rendition of the Seychelles International Airport
- Highly detailed rendition of the Regional Praslin Island Airport
- Renditions of thirteen additional airfields and four heliports
- Hundreds of custom objects and landmarks all over the islands
- Custom autogen with country-specific buildings and objects
- Road-network and sea-routes with animated, dynamic traffic
- Custom static aircrafts and liveries by Pedro van Leeuwen
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager” (SAM v2)