Aircraft developer Majestic Software has announced to the community that their Dash 8 Q400 regional turboprop is getting updated to version 1.021. This update brings many improvements including compatibility with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D v5.
In addition, there have been changes to the weight on wheel detection logic, fixes with shared cockpit and new dynamic flares to approach and taxi lights.
The developer states that both the PRO and PILOT editions of the aircraft have received the update. The 1.021 update brings a series of fixes to the aircraft, such as:
- Prepar3D v5 support
- Weight on wheel detection logic improvements
- Shared cockpit interface stability fixes
- Fixed a crash of the FMS caused by certain Navaids
- Fix, related to the incorrect simulator rate with the new Windows 10 2004 update
- Dynamic flare, approach and taxi lights
You can find out more about which aircraft are compatible on our Prepar3D v5 compatibility list.
Thanks to Keith for the heads up.