Scenery developer MagMexico has released Guadalajara International Airport (MMGL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in Mexico, the airport serves the country’s second-largest city, Guadalajara. In 2020, the airport announced a huge expansion plan which is due to be completed in 2024. Currently, the airport serves a range of destinations in North and South America.
MagMexico has included a range of features including PBR models, detailed hangars and detailed ground surfaces that match the real airport. Furthermore, the team has developed a full terminal interior which includes a variety of details for those who like to get up close and personal. Static aircraft are also scattered around the airport, along with animated radar facilities, wigwag lights, and native windsock providing wind information to pilots at the airport. Beyond the airport, a local gas station, car rental and supermarkets have been included.
You can buy MagMexico Guadalajara International Airport from simMarket for €14.60, but if you own the P3D version, you can upgrade for €12.00.
- glTF native PBR Models.
- Detailed hangars and terminal buildings with interiors that stay dry during the rain.
- Dynamic lighting.
- Highly detailed ground surfaces.
- Precise AFD system (AFCAD).
- Native volumetric grass and vegetation.
- Native windsocks and taxisigns.
- Native landing, runway, and taxiway lighting.
- Static aircraft and vehicles.
- Animated radar facilities and wigwag lights.
- Static jetways
- Navigation systems facilities and antennas.
- Gas station, car rental, food stores and supermarkets.