After the highly successful release of the rebooted MaddogX, developers have been hard at work fixing bugs, painting planes and getting them out as fast as possible.
FlytheMaddogX V1.0.3 Change log:
- Load Manager problems with certain windows localisation.
- Stuck brakes in certain version of FSX.
- Added possibility to disable RealLight, and have ‘FSX style’ panel lightning (no dimming).
Further to the change log, Leonardo SH has released the paintkit for people to try their hand at creating liveries for the MaddogX. You can find that on their downloads page.
Finally, GLC Textures has released their own liveries, which are available to purchase on SimMarket. These liveries are:
- MD-80 SAS Star Alliance & Sweden Air
- MD-80 RedJet Caribbean & ALM Antillean Airlines
- MD-80 JetsGo & AeroMexico Travel
- MD-80 Delta Airlines (Circa 1897) & Hawaiian Air (Circa 1986)
- MD-83 Alaksa Airlines & Allegiant Air
These are described as “UHQ textures” with focus on the effects of wear, dirt, and metal work through personalised alpha channels. Each pack of two costs 8.75 Euro.
Don’t forget, you can read our review on the Leonardo SH Fly The Maddog X – we gave it 9.5 out of 10!