Founder of X-Aviation, Cameron, has confirmed the Leading Edge Simulations Take Command! Saab 340A has been updated. The new update brings it to version 1.6.5 and an email to customers of the product has already been sent out informing them of the update. The update is now available to download through your X-Aviation account and will simply need to be reinstalled for the update to take effect.
Within the update, the team at Leading Edge Simulations has changed various elements of the aircraft to improve various functions. The autopilot has seen changes that fixes a bug which prevents proper trim. Furthermore, the team has created a new torque value curve for the power lever to better match it to the real aircraft. Other fixes include addressing the issue where the aircraft will crash the simulator when at specific airports. The full changelog is down below.
If you don’t own the Leading Edge Simulations Take Command! Saab 340A, then you can pick it up from X-Aviation for $49.95 USD.
Take Command! Saab 340A V1.6.5 Changelog
- CTOT (Created new torque value curves for Power Lever to more closely match actual try %)
- Taxi Light (Adjusted brightness value)
- Autopilot/Elevator Trim (Fixed bug preventing proper trim when autopilot engaged)
- Auto-Latch (Added User Pref option to all variants to prevent improper reset)
- AEW Left ITT Digital Display (Fixed bug hiding LED generic instrument)
- G/S / Horizontal Deviation Indicators (Fixed bug causing indicators to not display under certain conditions)
- Saab/Sim Hanging (Fixed bug where loading Saab at certain airports would hang the sim)