Explore another part of Florida with LatinVFR’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport (KFLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport on the coast of Florida sees numerous airlines serve a number of destinations across the EU and beyond. Over 700 daily flights take off from the airport to all corners of the US, including New York, San Jaun, Chicago and more. In addition, there are plenty of flights to parts of the Caribbean and also South America.
As with other LatinVFR products, the team has included a number of features for the airport including hand-made PBR ground markings and buildings, along with realistic airport lighting. As with the real-world airport, this rendition of the airport has a sloped runway, taxiways and aprons which all conform to the actual profile of the airport. LatinVFR has also included parts of the city including Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades.
You can purchase LatinVFR’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator through a variety of stores. You can purchase directly on LatinVFR’s website ($17.99), on Contrail (14.75, excluding VAT) or through simMarket (17.99, excluding VAT). If you haven’t heard of Contrail, you can read more about the application and the developer behind it in our interview.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Usage of parallax materials on buildings.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Runway 10R/28L sloped as with real life, and taxiways and aprons around it.
- Customized city buildings and landmarks, including the Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
- Discount for previous customers of KFLL for P3D. Use promo code KFLLMSFS