After being previewed less than a month prior, LatinVFR has released their Baltimore-Washington International Airport scenery.
The scenery covers the airport of Baltimore-Washington as well as a large area of the surrounding scenery in immense detail, with an impressive feature list:
- Highly detailed terminal modelling and texturing
- Detailed interior modelling of the terminal and FBO
- Seasonal textures and features managed via a configuration tool
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Highly detailed ground polygons, with different shaders and effects
- Excellent night lighting, effects and custom runway lights
- Highly detailed 5m mesh
- 15 square miles of photo scenery
- Thousands of hand-placed autogen objects
LatinVFR’s Baltimore-Washington International is available on the SimMarket store for €26.39 for P3Dv4 only.