Without any warning, LatinVFR snuck out a new version of Bermuda onto SimMarket earlier today. Bermuda airport (TXKF) sits in the middle of the Atlantic ocean and is home to some extremely tropical settings. The beaches and beauty attract many visitors each year.
As for the LatinVFR version, this product contains detailed terminal and airport buildings, as well as night effects and dynamic lighting. For those interested, you can also explore the island by visiting numerous landmarks and other points of interest.
LatinVFR Bermuda V2 is only available for Prepar3D V4. You can buy it now from SimMarket for 19.99 Euros. If you owned Bermuda v1, you can grab the new version for just 5 Euros.
Shout out to FlyBye on TheSkyLounge forums for finding it!
Bermuda TXKF package features:
• Highly detailed terminal and airport buildings.
• Highly detailed ground polygons, with different shaders and effects.
• Excellent night effects and dynamic lights.
• Surroundings extremely detailed, most mayor hotels in the area, and other important landmarks.
• Hundreds of hand placed static boats and ships.
• All islands covered with photo scenery with hand placed autogen, featuring the entire island chain, and photo real water
• And much more