Hinted a few months ago through an FSElite interview, LatinVFR has released their Hartford Bradley International Airport (KBDL) scenery for P3D. The scenery comes at the usual high standards of LatinVFR, with PBR objects for the entire airport, ground included. The scenery makes extensive use of SODE animations in order to control the jetways, season and rain effects. Dynamic lighting is also in order, also controlled with SODE in order to have lighting turned on in low visibility situations.
Located in Windsor Locks in Connecticut, the Bradley International Airport serves 6.7 million passengers last year. It is served by all major American airlines, passenger or freighter. Although it does not see regular A380 traffic, the airport is capable of handling the super jumbo, making it a regular diversion airfield for A380 bound for the east coast. The airport also hosts several Air National Guard flying C-130 Hercules as well as a Army National Guard support facility.
The LatinVFR Hartford Bradley International Airport is compatible with P3D V4 and V5 and is available on the LatinVFR website for $23.99.
- Airport buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
- Detailed airport and immediate surroundings
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present
- Script controlled seasons, automatically change according to the month, no input necessary.
- Script controlled snow ground polygons that activate when snow is present
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- Scenery configurator