LatinVFR have given us some surprise news today. Only a few weeks ago they made San Diego compatible with P3D v4. Now they have released a new version that’s natively build with the P3DV4 SDK. They also removed the P3DV3 version (that was made compatible with v4 for free).
- “P3dv4 version made completely with the P3d4 sdk code making it 100% 64 bit.
- Extremely realistic airport and surrounding buildings
- Native ground polygons, with bump and specular maps. (P3D4)
- Surroundings extremely detailed with dozens of customized buildings.
- Photo scenery and autogen, covering 80square Miles
- City of Miami buildings (downtown) and major area landmarks.
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
- Dynamic lights (P3D4)
- scenery configurator tool.
- Much more…..”
If you have previously purchased Latin VFR’s Miami v3 via Simmarket after or on 2017-10-01 then you get a free upgrade to the v4. If you purchased the scenery before 2017-10-01 then you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 12 incl. VAT.