Continuing to listen to feedback from the community, and assess their own internal bug-tracking tools, Laminar Research has released X-Plane 11.36rc1. The new update is only very minor and includes just a couple of fixes compared to the previous version.
This update improved the C172 steering as well as fixing missing layers for the .lin files with layers out of order. Furthermore, the Honeycomb & Betop MVP joystick files have been added.
You can download the update through the usual methods. No word if the update has been made available via Steam.
You can read the full post on the Laminar Research blog page.
X-Plane 11.36 is a minor patch update that includes improved C172 steering, asynchronous map, and .lin fixes.
- XPD-9388 Software hangs upon exit when using VR.
- XPD-9501, XPD-9449 AMD driver bugs with displays & weapons.
- XPD-9729 Contrails and wing condensation missing in replay.
Release Candidate 1
- Honeycomb & Betop MVP joystick files added.
- Bumped max number of texture atlases from 64 to 128.
- XPD-10246 Fixed missing layers for .lin files with layers out of order.
- XPD-10253 Fixed crash if speech engine fails to init.