Relatively unknown developer Kings Scenery has released a new package in the form of Cancun International and Rivera Maya Mexico Mega Scenery for both FSX and P3D. What’s interesting is that the developer has included 9 airports, 1 aircraft carrier and a heliport into the €15.90 package. The largest of those airports, Cancun International is known as a the gateway to the Caribbean coastline in Mexico, sporting a large range of hotels and resorts for holiday-makers all around the world.
Further to the airports, the coverage includes some of Cancun city, the nearby jungle areas and other areas near to the airports. In total, there’s approximately 10,790 square miles of coverage in the package.
The included airports are:
- Cancun International
- Cozumel International
- Playa del Carmen
- Carrillo Puerto
- Isla Mujeres
- Aerodromo Capitan Eduardo Toledo
- Aerodromo Agustin Figueroa
- To Fly 7
- USS Enterprise Aircraft Carrier with AI Traffic
You can buy the product now from SimMarket for €15.90. Although there are a separate versions for both P3D and FSX, you can upgrade for free. Also, if you previously bought the original version of their Cancun Scenery, you can upgrade for €7.95.
- New designed scenery
- High detail of all buildings and surroundings
- Numerous static objects
- photorealistic ground textures and elevation model (Mesh Terrain)
- Photorealistic night textures
- Runway Lights work in low visibility conditions thesame as default scenery
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Vegatation