Just one week ago from today, we reported on a single blurred preview of JustSim’s upcoming UUWW Moscow Vnukovo International airport. The airport has now been released, and is exciting news for anyone who flies into Russia on the regular.
Vnukovo is one 4 major international airports that serves Moscow, along with Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, and Zhukovsky. Out of the 4, Vnukovo is the oldest and was opened during the second World War where it served as a military airbase. Passenger services commenced after the end of the war, and Vnukovo has flourished into Europe’s busiest airport for international flights of private planes.
Features of Vnukovo include full compatibility with Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe, high resolution textures, ground polygons made with the Prepar3D SDK, dynamic lighting on the aprons, as well as a Visual Docking Guidance System which will come in 2-3 weeks time. For those who’d like to read the full feature list, it can be found below.
JustSim Vnukovo is priced at 20.90 Euros and is available from Simmarket with compatibility only for Prepar3D v4 at the moment.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron – only Prepar3D V4
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX) – will come in 2-3 weeks
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Animated SODE Jetways – will come in 2-3 weeks
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegetation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass (Prepar3D V3&4)
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format