In an announcement on their Facebook page, JustSim has released major updates along with new screenshots of their Antalya airport scenery (LTAI) for Prepar3D v4.
Updating to version 1.2 will bring the airport in line with current parking and taxiway positioning. The new taxiways W and L has been added along with night lighting and ground polygons using PBR work-flow techniques.
For all customers currently using Prepar3d v4.4, you will be pleased to know that PBR will also be in effect for the terminal buildings and control tower.
Ground vehicle animations are also updated to reflect more realistic movement around the airport and compliment the new configuration file for GSX.
The full changelog can be found below.
If you don’t already own JustSim’s Antalya (LTAI) you can grab a copy at simMarket for €19.40 (Excl. VAT).
It should be noted that you will have to pay a 5 euro upgrade fee to version 1.2 if you owned the previous version.
- Changed and added Parking and taxiways as of January 2019
- Taxiways W, L, have been added.
- Lighting for the new taxiways has been added.
- Apron 1 – Parking 16 -30 has been changed
- Apron 2 – 21 new parking lots have been created
- Apron 3 – New parking markings
- Ground polygons are created using the P3D 4.4 SDK (PBR materials are used)
- Passenger terminals, control tower, now use PBR materials.
- The route of the animated transport on the apron has been changed.
- New configuration file on for GSX
- Changed AFCAD file
- New autogen objects have been added.
- Small fixes.