JustSim has released a brand new update for their Luxembourg scenery on P3Dv4. The new version 2 update includes a range of features including the ground polygons getting a big make over with new textures and PBR material applied. PBR has also been applied to the 3D models and other areas of the airport.
Further to PBR being applied, JustSim has also added new elements to the cargo areas, new car parking spaces in the airport car park areas as well as animated wind socks and a change to the runway lights on the taxiway. JustSim has also included a new AFCAD file for Luxembourg and a custom GSX profile file for better push back and vehicle placement.
The new update is available from simMarket. New users can buy it for €18.00, whereas those who owned version 1 can update it for €5.60. At the time of writing, the product is on sale to €15.04.
Full Change Log:
- Runway and taxiways were expanded/changed.
- Cargo apron – P10 has been added
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- More than 20 Parking lots were added/changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been added\changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix.