[Update 25-Jan-2020 @ 12:25z]
It appears the upgrade has been released via simMarket. You can get the update from simMarket now. As with other JustSim products, the update does come at a price. For previous owners, you can upgrade for €5.00. If you don’t own the scenery already, you can buy version 2 for €16.80 at simMarket. All prices exclude VAT.
Thanks to Scott in the comments for the tip.
=== Original Article published 25-Jan-2019 @ 11:36. ===
JustSim has announced on Facebook that their Rhodes Airport will receive a significant update. The new update, which will be released soon will include PBR materials, additional lighting on the runway taxiway, dynamic lighting and more.
In addition, the airport upgrade will also feature changes to the textures on the ground poly, AFCAD modifications and also optimisation for performance. A range of preview images was also shared regarding the Rhodes Airport upgrade.
Along with the announcement of Rhodes seeing an upgrade, JustSim also confirmed that Brussels Airport will see an update in the next 10 days, with Hamburg Airport seeing changes after that.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- More than 20 Parking lots were added\changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been modified.
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been added\changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix.