As with all newly released sceneries, minor bugs are inevitable and JustSim has been quick to release their latest patch to rectify the issues along with adding new features.
Included within this latest patch (version 1.1) are fixes to the ground polygons which addresses the issue with parking numbers. The colour of the terminal building has been re-worked and corrected. Dynamic lighting has also been improved along with lost specular texturing which has been re-added.
Fencing surrounding the vicinity of the airport has now been added as this was missing upon release.
GSX and SODE implementation has been improved as we now have working SODE Jetways along with a new visual guidance docking system.
Another piece of information worth noting is that the X-Plane 11 version of this scenery is expected to be released within 3-4 days.
You can grab a hold of JustSim and Digital Design’s rendition of Palma de Mallorca over at simMarket for a price of €21.90 (Excl. VAT) exclusively for Prepar3D v4.
- Ground polygons – fixed some bugs (Parking numbers)
- The colour of the passenger terminal has been changed
- Dynamic lighting has been changed
- Some lost specular textures have been added
- Fence models have been added
- SODE Jetway has been added
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX) has been added