JustSim has released an updated version of their Stuttgart Airport (EDDS), created specifically for Prepar3D v5. The airport, much like its previous version, comes with high detail models and textures. It features certain effects, SODE jetways and the surrounding area of the airport has also gotten some attention.
JustSim’s Stuttgart Airport for Prepar3D v5 is available from SimMarket for €19,-, but owners of the previous version can get it for an upgrade price of €5.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX Germany South by ORBX (special phototerrain version for FTX openLC Europe as bonus) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (12BPILOT or GSX Ground Service versions) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format