Although only announced only a few days ago, but JustSim has released their Santorini Airport (LGSR) for Prepar3D v4. The airport on the Greek Island is home to many seasonal flights during the summer months. Pretty much all major European airlines fly to the island during the summer, meaning you can explore destinations such as London, Brussels, Vienna and many more.
The airport features high-resolution ground textures, modelling and also contains various PBR materials on multiple objects. The surrounding area for the airport also contains custom autogen, 3D nights and birds and much more.
You can buy JustSim’s Santorini Airport (LGSR) for Prepar3D v4 from simMarket €16.90. An X-Plane 11 is also due soon.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format